How to Use Mobile Tickets
Contactless Convenience & Control on your Phone!
The Conrad La Jolla app makes purchasing, managing, and using LJMS tickets quick and easy. Enhance your entertainment experience through real-time event information and alerts, exclusive offers, and digital programs, all on the free app.
With The Conrad app, you can:
avoid misplacing, losing, or waiting in line for tickets
present your smartphone for contactless venue entry
quickly access and share tickets with friends and family
browse and buy tickets to upcoming LJMS performances
receive important updates about events by opting in to push notifications
How to access your tickets for contactless admission
1. Open the app and click the top right icon to login.
2. Log In using your LJMS account email and password or Register.
3. Tap My Tickets from the list of account options.
4. Select the performance from the list of available tickets.
Make sure your smartphone is sufficiently charged and functioning. Before leaving for the venue, log in to The Conrad app account and have your ticket barcode(s) on your screen with the brightness set to maximum. Dim your screen once seated.
What are my login details?
Once you have downloaded The Conrad App, log in using your email address and password.
If you forgot your password, simply select Forgot Login and a password reset email will be sent to you shortly.
To create a new account, click Register.
If you think you may already have an email address on file or need further login assistance, please contact the Box Office at 858-459-3728.
How do I retrieve my account password?
If you are unable to retrieve your password, you will need to reset it. To do this, go to the login screen, and select Forgot Login, then enter your email address and hit continue. A message will be emailed to you shortly after containing a link to set up a new password and log in.
I just purchased tickets, but can’t see the ticket barcode.
Ticket barcodes are only visible 72 hours before each performance.
How do I update my account?
Once logged in to The Conrad App, tap Account Info; there you can update your information where applicable and press Update. Please note this will update your Conrad account when logging in through other devices.
Can I still get paper tickets?
Yes. When checking out online, you will have the option to request your tickets to be mailed, or you may pick them up from Will Call before the show.
How do I share/transfer tickets to a friend?
- Log in to the app.
- Tap the Account icon at the top right to access your tickets.
- Select My Tickets and tap on the event you want to share.
- Tap the yellow Send To Friend button below the performance information, and select which ticket you’d like to share. Enter your friend or family member’s email address and tap Share.
- The recipient will receive an email from email@example.com with a link that will display the ticket barcode(s) and seat location. The barcode(s) can then be printed or scanned directly from the recipient’s mobile device upon entry to The Conrad. They do not need the app to access a mobile ticket.